When Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
Are the ducts that send warm (or cool) air into your home or business causing breathing problems? Interest in air duct cleaning has grown in recent years, particularly as people become more concerned about their indoor air quality (IAQ) or look for better ways to improve energy use.
Why Should You Clean your air ducts?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), there are several important health reasons you should consider having your HVAC ducts cleaned:
- Are your ducts clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and other particles, and are these substances being released into the home from your supply registers? This affects your indoor air quality as poor-quality air continues to be pumped back into your home.
- Are your ducts infested with rodents or insects or other unwelcome critters? Yes, that’s unpleasant – but that’s why you’d want an air duct cleaning.
Duct cleaning is an as-needed service that supports routine maintenance on your system, and at Simmons Heating & Air we take your air ducts seriously. How seriously?
Many heating and air companies that are licensed only for HVAC services don’t focus on indoor air quality. We’ve gone the extra mile to keep indoor air quality experts on staff. That means we don’t have to use subcontractors to get the job done – we’re able to take care of you from start to finish.
- Since we had used Simmons Heating and Cooling during the February winter storm and were very pleased with their service, I gave them a call.- Jim T.
- Accurate quotes, not guesswork. When contractors offer a sight-unseen quote, you often end up footing the bill on work that costs more than expected. Instead of guessing about what we’ll find, you get a free inspection with a scope camera so that we can give you an accurate quote. No surprises – just fair pricing on quality work.
- Custom solutions. Forget cookie-cutter options that may or may not solve your problem. We don’t believe in band-aid measures when it comes to your comfort and health. Instead of one-size-fits-all services, we offer multiple service options for your specific needs and budget.
- The extra mile. We often find problems that other contractors overlook or choose not to address. For example, if your attic isn’t properly sealed, the insulation job or duct cleaning job won’t be as effective. But many contractors will neglect to seal the attic when doing a duct cleaning job. At Simmons, we check for the seal and check your insulation while we’re there.
So give us a call at (903) 500-2528 or schedule your service below. We’re here to keep you comfortable and help you breathe a little easier.
Contact us today at (903) 500-2528 or complete our online form.